As a result of the “shelter in place” we are taking every precaution and our offices will remain closed until July 31st. We are working very closely with IDHS to develop a safe plan for in-person contact.
However, please note that CCAP paperwork is still being processed!
- Requests for paperwork or forms can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
- Paperwork can be dropped off in either of our two drop boxes, located in the hallway or parking lot; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 815-741-1170.
- For all questions or case updates please call our hotline at 815-741-4622 or email us at email@example.com.
All regular CCAP policies will resume starting July 1, 2020.
- Any cases with ending dates beginning July 1st will need to submit redetermination paperwork.
- All family copays will return to normal beginning July 1st.
We appreciate your patience as we are working with a limited number of staff during the "shelter in place" mandate. Thank you.