For Employers | Benefit Packages
Why Invest in Child Care Headlines
Child Care Resource & Referral is pleased to offer employers customized options to help meet the work/life challenges of today’s workplace. Within these options, a variety of different types of child care are available, including Child Care Centers, Family Child Care Homes, Nanny Agencies, Preschools, Before and After School Programs, Head Start Programs, Summer Camps and Temporary and Emergency Care.
Child Care Resource & Referral agencies work to improve the quality and supply of child care through a number of different strategies. Their audiences include parents, employers, child care providers, and other community members.
A summary of the services provided:
- Needs Assessments
- Enhanced Referrals
- On-site Assistance
- Business/community relations
- Assist parents in locating child care through referrals to specific child care programs. Referrals are matched to the family’s individual needs and preferences.
- Promote consumer education and parental choice in child care.
- Provide enhanced services to parents of special needs to ensure that children receive and benefit from an inclusive setting.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of referrals through follow-up calls.
- Document trends in child care, specifically any gaps between supply and demand.
- Administer state monies to qualifying families to assist them in paying for child care while they work and/or go to school.
Child Care Provider Services:
- Aid prospective programs with business start-up information.
- Assist in establishing programs with ongoing issues, including zoning, licensing regulations, and professional development.
- Offer training and technical assistance on a variety of topics.
- Consult with policy makers
- Consult with foundations and other funders
- Educate communities about child care trends
Download the CCR&R Employer Services Brochure PDF File